If you are an inexperienced wholesale cosmetics buyer then avoiding fakes can be easier said than done. Fortunately there are a few steps that you can take to 3d mink fur fake eyelashes the risk.
1. Schrl Beware sellers on some of the large B2B sites. Always be suspicious of offers that seem to good to be true. If a seller has large quantities of the most popular and hard to source high end cosmetics brands then there is a good possibility that they may be fake.
2. On B2B sites, check if a seller is Verified or has Trusted credentials and exactly what that status means. If they have a website or business address, call the contact number and also make sure that the address really 3d mink fur fake eyelashes.
3. If using an auction site check out the seller feedback. If possible contact other previous buyers to check that the seller is genuine.
4. Only ever use trusted and traceable payment methods such as a credit card or a reputable internet payment merchant. Credit cards usually offer extra protection. Never ever send cash, or use a cash transfer service.
5. When using a seller for the first time only place a small order. Inspect the goods carefully when they arrive. Fakes can usually be spotted by having the wrong packaging, spelling mistakes on the labels, and being made of shoddy and easily breakable materials.
If you are careful when buying wholesale 3d mink fur fake eyelashes, there is no reason that you should not have a safe and successful buying experience. For some reason if you feel suspicious at all, then just give it a miss. It is always better to be safe than sorry.