Let’s face it, at least in the United States, if a woman has hair any place other than the accepted locations (e.g., head, eyebrows, clear band bandless 3D mink lashes ), she is probably looking for a way to get rid of it. A lot of these women — and you may be one of them — go to day spas or salons and pay on average anywhere from $8.00 for brows to $88 and up for a Brazilian. Sure they get pampered and leave with silky smooth skin, but… is it really worth the cost? Is there a way to get the same results without that expense?
Schrl The short answer is: Yes.
You may have been led to believe that only a “trained technician” with “professional products” can give you a perfect wax, but, let’s face it, when you go to a spa or salon, most of your money is going for an experience. If what you’re really looking for is results, you can achieve them at home on your own.You can do a professional waxing job at home with minimal equipment and expense. All you really need to get started are clear band bandless 3D mink lashes:
- a wax warmer (a one-time investment)
- spatulas for application
- strips for wax removal
- a little practice
Many spas also offer special cleansers and soothing creams as a part of their treatments, but don’t be fooled: You can get your own equivalents of salon products without paying the high mark-ups they’ll charge you.
Once you’ve assembled your equipment and supplies, the steps to waxing are straightforward and easy.
- The day before you wax, exfoliate your skin. This removes dead skin cells and helps avoid ingrown hairs.
- Just before waxing, apply a powder to your skin. This will help the wax stick to the hair and not the skin.
- Following the directions on the package, heat your wax. Be sure to test the temperature before you start applying the wax.
- Using a spatula, apply the wax in the direction that the hair grows. Your application should be same size as the removal strips you’re using, and you should work section by section: Do not apply all of the wax at once and plan to rip it all off at one time.
- To remove the wax, place the cloth strip over it and rub firmly. You want the strip to have contact with as much wax as possible. Then, hold the skin taught and quickly pull the strip in the opposite direction of the hair’s growth. Be careful to pull the strip along the skin and not upward.
- If any excess wax is left on your skin, you can remove it with olive oil or, if you prefer, a product designed for the purpose.
To finish, apply a soothing lotion or cream, but avoid anything with alcohol or perfumes that might irritate your skin clear band bandless 3D mink lashes.
As with most techniques, waxing may require a little practice to get the results you’re looking for, but it’s really not that hard, and I think you’ll find the savings and convenience (no more appointments!) well worth the small effort.
If you like smooth skin and saving money, you can find more information on waxing and waxing products, as well as other hair removal methods, by visiting me at the clear band bandless 3D mink lashes